It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:36 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 pm 
Admin
Admin

It is with the deepest sympathy i write this message i have just been told the saddest news i could of ever been told that Tracy Murphy - MzHunny died in her sleep last night i have no further info as yet.
I thought the world of this woman and i have met very few people who even come close to how lovely she is, Not just due to BN but outside of here we we met up and chatted often.
I know she was a much liked and loved member here and a friend to many and i know how devastated many of you will be at this news so i needed to let you all know.
My heart lies with her poor children Stephen and Jess right now xxxxxxxxx
RIP Tracy

Mini Beast Farm clicky here

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm 
Well and truely at home
Well and truely at home

i most admit that this lady was one of the best that i ever have met in my life
and i am so sorry to see that she has gone and i will never see her any more
and that smile as well

good bye my friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:42 pm 

I am still in shock after hearing this devastating news, my heart breaks for her family on the loss of such a precious person.

I shall mourn the loss of a wonderful girl, who had a heart of gold and never failed to put a smile on people's faces. I only wish I had been privileged enough to meet her in person.

God bless you Tracy xxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:44 pm 
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

I dont know what to say, she was a lovely person who was easy to talk to and im so sorry for her families loss she was taken to soon, but i know she will be remembered by all that knew her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:49 pm 
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

I really don't know what to say except to go over other comments. I met Tracy once and liked her Instantly. She will be greatly missed by a lot of people. My thoughts, of course, go out to the family. Xx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:50 pm 
Admin
Admin

I honestly don't know what to say, it was such a shock when I heard. I know that someone with such a great heart will be remembered, my thoughts go to all the family. Every time I've asked for help she's been there and I know she's been such a brilliant friend to everyone on here. As I said, my thoughts and best wishes go out to all of the family. Rest in peace.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 pm 
Supporter
Supporter

I WAS NEVER LUCKY ENOUGH TO MEET HER BUT SHE SOUNDS LIKE A WONDERFUL UNDERSTANDING KIND LOVELY LADY, MY DEEPEST FEELINGS TO HER FAMILY AND DEAR KIDS. GOD BLESS. TERESA XXX

i am in to animals insects cats almost any creature!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 pm 
I am still lost for words. Such tragic news of such a wonderful lady.
My thoughts and heart go out to her family and children.
xxx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:25 pm 
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

In shock at hearing this sad news, never got to meet her, but on here and facebook she was such a lovely, caring lady. My thoughts are with her family and friends. R.I.P Tracey xx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:33 pm 
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

I don't know what to say. She was one of the nicest people I've ever met :cry: R.I.P Tracy. You will be sorely missed and my thoughts are with your friends and family xxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 pm 
Supporter
Supporter

Just horrible news, my thoughts are with their family.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:13 pm 
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

RIP Tracy, you brought light to everyone you met, will always remember that wonderful smile xxx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:21 pm 
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Very sorry to hear the news - my sympathies and thoughts are with her family.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:30 pm 
Supporter
Supporter

This has to be the most cruel and heart wrenching thing that could happen to her family. I don't honestly know what to say, I'm numb after hearing the news. I only had the pleasure of meeting Tracy twice but have chatted many times online where we shared many interests, and a love for our respective roles in schools.
This really is just so awful I just can't get my head around it at all. I will miss her sense of humour, her honest forthright opinions, and will miss a rare thing in this world of ours..... A bloody nice, decent, honest and fun person.

God bless Tracy you will be sorely missed :'(

Roy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:40 pm 
Supporter
Supporter

What unbelievably tragic news, I never met Tracy in person and only spoke to her via PM a couple of times but I know that everyone who knew her held her in very high regard. Thoughts with her family at such a difficult time for them. So sad.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 am 

:|

Quote:
“thing is mate the RSPCA giving you the approval is like getting Stevie Wonder to play connect 4 with you"

Quote:
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:55 am 
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

So very sad,such a lovely person.My heart goes out to her family.

But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful
They can all get f*****. Just stay true to you soooo
Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful
They can all get f*****. Just stay true to you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:15 am 
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

I never had the pleasure of meeting her either, but I am still saddened by this. My thoughts are with her family and friends :( xxx

Updated species list!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:47 am 
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

I had the great pleasure of meeting Tracy on a few occasions, and a nicer person you could not have asked to know.
She will be a great loss to this world, may she rest in peace.
My heartfelt condolences go to her family, in what must be a terrible time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:58 am 
Admin
Admin

I struggled to do this post last night and i don't feel a lot better about it today as i cannot believe someone so kind and caring wonderful and vibrant could be taken from the ones that love her so much so soon.
She was a inspiration to me often a random message from Tracy got me through a rough day she had a good word for everyone but took no nonsense i could list a million worlds to describe her but to me she was all of them wrapped up in 1 small word which was my Friend x
I was blessed to of known her for the past 3 years but it wasn't long enough :(
At just 40 years old she was taken far too soon from the ones that loved for her and cared and i really hope she knew how much she meant to many many people and how many lives she both helped and changed on her short time on this earth/
She left behind 2 children who loved her dearly and she loved them even more back and was so very very proud of them both of them and always will be.
They are facing the hardest time ever right now and my heart goes out to them but i know Tracy will watch out for them and keep them strong x
I was so lucky to of got to meet Tracy on a few occasions and we always had a good laugh for whatever reason she could always cheer up a dull day and i along with many others will miss her more than worlds can say :)
I love u 2 Tracy xxx

Mini Beast Farm clicky here

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 am 
Beautiful words Shaz xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 am 
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Well, i came here last night to leave a message for this wonderful woman. But all i managed was to sit and stare at a blank page.

I really do not know what to say. I read all the messages left for her on facebook last night, it saddens me but i realised more than ever just how loved she was by so many people, and who could disagree, this is a person i couldn't find bad things to say about if i tried.
Sure we had our moments and disagreements, but there was never hard feelings about it. She had a way of turning any negative into a positive and a can't into a can.
She had such a lust for life and made sure she made the most of it every single day.

I'm so happy and honored to have known and met her, always looked forward to seeing her because i knew straight away that my day would get better, never seen her without a smile on her face, a truly inspirational person. Those who never known her missed out on something amazing.
My heart goes out to her family, i can't even begin to imagine what they must be going through. But i know Tracy will be there alongside them all the time and keep their heads held high and proud...

Pure souls are a rare thing in this world, but i believe i knew one. Tracy had a heart of gold. I'd urge everyone to take a leaf out of her book.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:54 am 
Well and truely at home
Well and truely at home

I had the pleasure of talking with Tracy via PM only a few times, but everything that has already been said I agree with completely, and so young too.. my dad was only 44 when he passed and I can offer my deepest sympathies to her family

A real charachter who will no doubt be missed by all who had the honour of knowing this wonderful lady.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:30 pm 
Really getting into this place

I never met her but we spoke about Schools and stuff, she was so lovely and kind :) I think the whole forum will miss her very much :(
My thoughts are with her children at this difficult time x
RIP MzHunny xxxx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm 

Such a shame :cry: Very sorry to hear about this,
My thoughts are with her family and friends xxx

Chris Hill :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:32 pm 

I forward my sympathies to all that knew her. I spoke to her just a few times and she always appeared nice. I am shocked!

For all those that have noticed that I have been missing from the forum it is because I have moved away from Cambridgeshire during the past month and having to do it with a load of animals is time consuming. Thanks for the message, Shaz.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:31 am 
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

I too never met Tracy..but as most of the people on here i think of them as friends..God Bless Tracy..Deepest sympathy to her family.. :(

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:36 pm 
Well and truely at home
Well and truely at home

I have just logged on and found a message in my inbox and cannot believe i am reading this. While i never knew her in person her threads and posts always lit up my day. She was a forum treasure and someone who will be greatly missed. My condolences to her family.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:47 pm 
Just joined
Just joined

Hello all, I'm Stephen, Tracy's son.

Wow, it's been a horrible few days and something that i will never ever have to experience again. The tribute from you Shaz is brilliant and i am sorry i haven't posted sooner but as you can imagine it has been hectic registering her death and sorting out stuff for Jess so i can retain legal guardianship.

Just so you know, Mum died from a brain haemorrhage that was linked to her life long polycystic kidney disease. She suffered an aneurysm in her sleep which caused the haemorrhage which sadly led to her death. She loved this place and i know she loved the people she knew here. She always came home from the shows with something and with a smile on her face as she really did enjoy the company and friends. I know she was fond of Dave and his family and the times he was in our house as well as the meet up / party a while back (i think?).

I sit here with a lump in my throat writing this because i really shouldn't have to be. This world is a very cruel place and for someone who hardly took from this world and gave so much was taken from us.

I'm still planning things as we speak, but I thought I'd let you know what has gone on.

I know you have me on Facebook Shaz and as you can imagine I'm a bit lost and swamped at the moment, but I'm not one to shy away from any questions, so please ask :)

She loved and had time for all of you, i hope you can be comforted in the fact she died peacefully in her sleep with very little pain if there was any.

Love and regards
Stephen x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:28 am 
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Thank you for letting us know Stephen, your dealing with it a lot better than i would i think, well done.
Send our love to Jess, i hope shes ok, shes very lucky to have a brother like you.x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:24 am 

Stephen I can only begin to imagine what you must be going through at the moment. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that if there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to shout.

All my love to you and Jess. xxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:11 pm 
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

So sorry Stephen..a peaceful but premature end for mum..but an awful shock for the ones left behind..xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:44 pm 
Well and truely at home
Well and truely at home

Stephen i cannot imagine how much courage and pain it took to write that. I know for one your mum would be so proud of you. If you ever ever need people to lean on remember the guys on here are always there for both you and Jess. You are a fantastic guy and i know if my son grows up to be anything like you i will be thrilled.

RIP Tracy we miss you already. Sleep well our forum star.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:41 pm 

I'm very sorry to have heard of your loss Stephen, I hope time will make things easier.

Rob.

Keep species newly available in the UK in culture - send them to breeders. It's not about money !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 pm 
Supporter
Supporter

Dear stephen, i never had the pleasure of meeting tracy, but have spoken a few times on b.n with her, i know if i had ever had a son i would have wanted him to be like you, you are what mothers wish their son could be our tracy would have been so proud of you you know, all my very best wishes and love and hugs to you all to you and jess. god bless you all. t/care teresa xxxx

i am in to animals insects cats almost any creature!!