* Login   * Register Feedback Feedback    * FAQ    * Medals   * Search
It is currently Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

My fav trick was by....
steve 46%  46%  [ 13 ]
MzHunny 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Felix93 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
sumz 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Randyardvark 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Sarah-Louise Darwin 29%  29%  [ 8 ]
Bronnknee 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 28
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:46 pm 
Admin
Admin

Ok took me ages but here we go whose trick was most funny?
steve
Quote:
Last time i did a trick (when i was much younger) i filled a paper bag with dog poo and put it on my neighbours front door step, set light to it and rang her bell, she came out in her fluffy slippers and stamped on the bag to put it out. Made a bit of a mess and she had to throw the slippers away

MzHunny
Quote:
one year when I was very much younger, we dressed in grey and white and painted our faces and hands like ghouls and hid up a tree in a local churchyard,.

Said churchyard has a pathway through it and of course on halloween you always get people being brave and walking though there.
Of course we rattled the tree and swung out of it whenever folk went by blasting a huge airhorn in the process

hysterically funny for us all , I can remember laughing till I had pains in my cheeks and side!

felix93
Quote:
Flour and Felix always mixed together (I even do tricks with flour to my friends now, wrap presents by springle a bit of flour into the wrapping paper, you guess the rest ).

I always like flour fight, not nice but great fun. When I was a kid, my brother and I and a few friends used to take bags and bags of flour to our neighbourhood and tip the flour into their letter box. It might be some sort of dried stuff, but as it's so fine and messy, it is very hard to get rid of, tend to leave white marks and prints everywhere.

We also made up the flour with some water, made them like a paste and put them into some thin sandwiches bags, tied them up loose, we didn't even bother to ring the doorbell for sweets and candies, but just throw one or 2 odd flour bags to their windows instead. It's like eggs trick stuff but more messy and the sandwishes bags ripped when hit the windows. It takes way longer just to clean the mess up comapred with the eggs trick. And it's a lot cheaper too.

Sumz
Quote:
water guns never fail whatever the ocasion
not a super soaker though(too big) just a little pocket one.

Randyardvark
Quote:
save all your cans from nights of savage drinking (strongbow cans are my preference) fill up the doorway with the cans ballancing them up against the door, when you have a doorway full of cans, you the ring the doorbell/knock on the top of the door, and run and hide...
when the door opens inwards you get a lot of noise, a lot of swearing and a very confused yet angered individual...its hillarious when they stamp out and the cans wrap round their feet as they stand on them...
70 cans makes the perfect doorway ;) and its awesome emptying them

Sarah-Louise Darwin
Quote:
I collect skulls, and one year I put a huge rams skull in the window next to the front door - it was dark though so you couldn't see it. I then rigged up an LED inside the skull so the eye sockets lit up and a couple behind it so it was back lit, this then went to a switch that ran through into the front room. Every time some little kids rang the doorbell I flicked the switch and the skull lit up...the screams were great...

Another year I got a helium balloon and a light sheet. Drew some eyes on the sheet where the balloon was, tied string to it, opened the door and shoved the "ghost" out into the little kids.....never seen anyone run so fast before in my life...

Bronnknee
Quote:
In past years we've just done water balloon throwing from behind our gate. But of course only to children older than 10. Don't wanna scare the little ones.

I remember one year one of our neighbours gave us cat biscuits wrapped up to look like lollies.

If I can think of anything original I will let you know

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:18 am 
Admin
Admin

winner of this one is steve congrats steve :D
well done everyone who entered :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:35 am 
Supporter
Supporter

:clap: well done Steve!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]