* Login   * Register Feedback Feedback    * FAQ    * Medals   * Search
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:44 am 
Offline
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:36 am
Posts: 671
We all need to know, was up till half two last night just fretting about this comp :razz:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:56 am 
Offline
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:47 pm
Posts: 1332
Location: Strood, Kent
I think Shaz has left the country with her doll!
:lmao:

_________________
Glad to be back. I missed you all!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:05 am 
Offline
Admin
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:34 pm
Posts: 45359
Location: south east london uk
Sorry guys personal problems kept me off PC
Anyways the name was christopher/chris still a well used name the winner would of been Leanne but she cant play!
So being as only i call him that everyone else calls him chucky the winner will be Micheal&marisk so well done everyone and never fear another one will start in day or 2 another great prize :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:14 am 
Offline
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:26 am
Posts: 2066
Location: huntingdon , cambridgeshire
bakerbug wrote:
We all need to know, was up till half two last night just fretting about this comp :razz:



you lier you spent half the night telling me im insane for going from having no T's to having purchased 21 in a day :lol:

_________________
i would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:40 am 
Offline
Finding my way round
Finding my way round

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 7:56 pm
Posts: 20
Location: Oostende(Belgium)
Shaz wrote:
Sorry guys personal problems kept me off PC
Anyways the name was christopher/chris still a well used name the winner would of been Leanne but she cant play!
So being as only i call him that everyone else calls him chucky the winner will be Micheal&marisk so well done everyone and never fear another one will start in day or 2 another great prize :mrgreen:


Can you repeat this last phrase in 'school' english? Cause I don't know I have won or not :lol:
Sorry, I'm belgian, that's why I don't understand :oops:

grtz, michael


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:31 am 
Offline
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:36 am
Posts: 671
michael&marisk wrote:
Shaz wrote:
Sorry guys personal problems kept me off PC
Anyways the name was christopher/chris still a well used name the winner would of been Leanne but she cant play!
So being as only i call him that everyone else calls him chucky the winner will be Micheal&marisk so well done everyone and never fear another one will start in day or 2 another great prize :mrgreen:


Can you repeat this last phrase in 'school' english? Cause I don't know I have won or not :lol:
Sorry, I'm belgian, that's why I don't understand :oops:

grtz, michael


Yep you won :razz:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:58 am 
Offline
Finding my way round
Finding my way round

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 7:56 pm
Posts: 20
Location: Oostende(Belgium)
Yeaha!! great!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:01 pm 
Offline
Really getting into this place
Really getting into this place
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:08 am
Posts: 399
Location: Northern Ireland
I feel cheated tho thats only from my own stupidity as i didn't see Michaels guess. Saying that i still feel cheated.

Well done Michael

_________________
Everyday just feels like another day at work

0:0:1 Phelsuma madagascariensis grandis
1:2 Hemitheconyx caudicinctus
1:1 Lab


http://www.youtube.com/user/Marksgeckos/videos


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:25 am 
Offline
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:00 am
Posts: 1608
Location: My Own Little World
:mrgreen:

_________________

But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful
They can all get f*****. Just stay true to you soooo
Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful
They can all get f*****. Just stay true to you




Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.130s | 32 Queries | GZIP : On ]